Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2-6

Dearest family and friends,

We had construction workers ($) at our place for the last three days. They were supposed to finished by yesterday but they still have not finished yet.
They are pounding walls and some electricity didn't work.
I could not use my computer either.

They still have to come back tomorrow. Our place is covered by dust!!!
But good thing is that we can use more than one heating thing. We could not use toster and dryer at the same time. But now we can. So I guess it was sorth it.
But it was so hard since I cannot communicate with them.

Good thing it has been really cooler so that we did not need ceiling fan!

Other than that all is well.

12 more days then Tim and Jen are comming!!!

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko



No comments:

Post a Comment