Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10/10

Dearest family and friends,

NO..........Not today! No fall. It was a good day. I did not fall and Evan stayed home with me all day. So it was so wonderful. Evan doesn't let me take a shower all by my self. He stands out side like prisoner gurd.
I still cannot get up from the bed yet by my self because my mustle is so week! yet but bottom is sore. Mstle soar.That is all. I was surprised that it did not get purple.

I am doing fine and I don't think I need to see the doctor. I feel just fine.

I think when I get home I am going to try to run for marathon. (I can hear my kids are alughing)

I miss and love you so much!! It is only 6:30 but I am going to bed to read Nook, which I love!!!

I love you guys and miss you so much..

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment