Tuesday, October 9, 2012

!

9/9

Dearestfamily and frirends,


I could not sent you my blog last night.
Guess what! Yes, i fell again.
I jut took a shower and when it was done. I fell. I did not hit head thank goodness.
But this wasTHE WORST fall. This morning, I could not get out of the bed. I tryed, tried trired and took me one hour to get up.Onr hour!!!! Luckiely I heard Evan so he heloped me up. my whole left side is hurting They told us that Evan can do his work at home!!!

around lunch time I had to call Evan to go to the bathroom. And wtarted E-mailing then the chair start moving round and one\ce again was on the floor!!!
My head is not hurting but my whole left side is so painful!

By the time I come home,, you mght not recognize me!!! So far I fell five times!!!

Well I 'd better go to bed.

I love and miss you so much!!!

Evan has been so helpful and so sweet. He said some time infuture I have to help tim!!

I loave you!!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment