Thursday, October 11, 2012

11/11nn
Dearest family and friends,

It is so strange! Since I fell several times this week, my headach and nausia have been gone. I can get out of the bed by my self also. But I don't think I can walk for long time so I am still staing home. Beside today it is raining and I don't want to slip.

Evan has been amazing, he has been so good to me. But I told him to make sure that I am not changing his dirty dipers when gets old.

Boy it has been raining so hard!!! I thin it is summer now but it has been cold!!! It is raining like crazy but no one is using unbrella.

Jonathan sounds like doing great!!! What a great kid!!!!

Thank you for the letters from Wendy, Brandona dn Moee!! I love them. I means so much to me.

Zoe, happy Birthday!!!!!
I wish I could be there with you guys!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment