Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12

Dearest family and friends,

Since two nights ago, really really loud fire crackers going on early morning till late at night.
You are right. Succer games tonight. No idea who they are playing but they are really really lould.

My legs has been very painful but I decided to go to the office.
Walking was so hard!
Since we humanitalian project give 3,000 wheel chairs in this year so I am sure they will let me borrow it. But....Evan is too old and weak to push me.

Coming back from work, one of the brothren drove me home!!!! Thank goodness.
I will not be able to perticipate in marathon. That is for sure.
It was not as hot as before, but we will see. It is still hot!

I had a great dream. I woke up and saw Pumkiin running toward me. Took me few secounds to realize  that it was a dream.
I sure miss that beutiful dog!!!

I miss and love you all.

Hiroko


Fire crackers drive me crazy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment