Monday, December 17, 2012


12/17

Dearest friends and family,


I am sorry for not writting you since 
Sunday. I have been quite sick
I wake up feeling nausiated and headach. I am finally going to the hospital this afternoon.

This morning, it was raining so hard so I told Evan, I'd better drive my kids to school because it is raining hard. Then Evan said"Hiioko, We are in Brasil!

It was so nice to talke to my family last night. Moee, you cake looked so delicious. Lately I have no eatin anything delicious. Evedrything makes me sick to even smell. When Evan eats Coconut yorgurt, I have to leave the room!.
Right now somebody fixing chicken for lunch and the smell is killing me!
Only smell its good is Coffee!!!!

I will let you know the result. I wish Doug were here.!!!

I miss and love you so much.

Peppermint oil sure is helping me.  Thanks!!!!I sure am being so sick of bing sick.

Do they make Nook for Japanese books? 3et me know how much it cost.

I miss and love you!!!

Hiokor

No comments:

Post a Comment