Friday, December 14, 2012

12/14

Happy birthday Morgan!!! I wish I were there with you!!!!

It was very cool day and it was perfect. But I woke up nausiated and had headach all day long.
I am so tired of this.Thank goodness, I have Nook!!!!!

Office people wrote me the sweetest card today. They are so sweet and I love them.

well I am going to take shower and wash my hair. Hope it helps.

We were going out with
Donouvia and Adriano this evening but I am too sick to0 go. We were supposed to go Outbacks!!!
I miss their steak. Ii cannot eat Brasilian Stake. They are so over well done and tast like the bottom of the shoes. Evan loves it so you can tell how well done they are.

6 months to go but still that is way far away. I wish I don't feel sick!!!


I miss and love you!!!!


Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment