Friday, January 11, 2013

1-11

Dearest friends and family,


I just got back from the doctor's appointment. Once again in one or two weeks , I have to go back to the hospital for another MRI to make sure the bleeding is completly stopped.



then he will let us know when if I can fly when. MRI shows no more bleeding...Unless bleeding is not there any more, then I can fly.
My blood presure was ;little hight and he thinks that is causing my headach. So I am on another new medicines. We take Blood Presure every day but it was always low.I guess I was streesed at the doctor's.

Looks like since Tim and Jen are coming, we will go back with Tim and Jen on -2-28 with Evan and me and them. So earliest we will be home would be 2-29. depends on the flight schedule.


Since I took new medicine, my headach is gone.
But I was so tired just going to the hospital.

 I really miss you guys and love you.
We are so excited for Tim and Jen are coming even hough I will not be able to do much.


Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment