Friday, January 25, 2013

Dearest family and friends,

 Sorry for not writing you guys for long time.

I went to the Hospital yesterday for another MRI. If Doctor will not find any bleeding then our missionpresident will send us home. Evan is not happy about leaving but..... I can't handle being sick any longer. I was at the hospital from 12:00 til 4:00 and I was completely exhausted! I was even on the wheel chair and did not even walk!

This Sunday I am planning to our church for the Sacrament service. It has been so long since I took Sacrament and I miss that. We are going to take taxi to the church and will take a bus home. I hope I can walk down that steep hill to the bus station!

It has been so hot today. Can't wait to go home to the cold weather. Evan is not happy about that.

I am going to miss people in the office and sister missionaries. But.... Still it is ok for me to go back.

I miss and love you very much.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment