Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1-2-13

Happy New Year.

Sorry for not writing for a few days. I just got back from the Hospital.
I was admitted to the Hospital for 4 days, because they found 2 small bleedings in my head.
So they wanted to perform so many tests and they all came back negative.
But the last weird Blog is one of the indications of a stroke.
I have to stay quiet for a week and I have 2 followup exams in the next 2 weeks.
At this point we don't know what is going to happen but Even thought I might go home but I cannot fly for 2 months, at least.

It was such a nice hospital and everybody was so nice. We had the best view of the city.
and it had air-conditioner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness it is cooler today.

Evan is going to work mostly at home this week because I cannot be left alone for very long this week.
One of the sister missionaries came for 2 hours today while Evan went to the office to get the things he can work on at home.
 And one of the missionary couples brought us dinner and a fruit platee.

And Danubia, our friend, cleaned up our apartment spotless. And she brought Punkin to the hospital!!!! I was so happy!!.
Yes, people are so wonderful.

We dont know what our plan is going to be. But the doctor's report will go to the Mission president then go to Salt Lake and Brother Nelson will decide on if I should come home or not.
It was such a good day today. Less headach and less nausia.

Evan got me a chir for the shower and I really like it.
I have to stay home this week but that is OK

I hope I did not make mistake today.

I miss and love you all!!!

Hiroko













No comments:

Post a Comment