Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dearerst family and friends,

It was little cooler today but not bad at all.

I woke up with headach but I did go to the office. Evan told me I have tons to do but he was in the meeting most of the afternoon. So I helped Sister scadden little bit and I am going to study Portuguese a little.

It looks like it is going to rain so I sure hope we can go home before it started raining!!!

I went to the Japanese store and yarn store all by myself today. it was the first time I did that all by myself. Evan does not want me to go out by myself because my balance is not that great. I return one skin of yarn and get 2 other colors.Of course I used Google translate and wrote it down. Somehow they exchange it even though they said no first time.

I really miss and love you tons!!!

Hiorko

No comments:

Post a Comment