Saturday, June 9, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Cloudy and cold day.

I had my hair colored and highlited. And had a cut. But it is hard to tell them what I want. I am not very happy about the result. But sweet Evan kept tellng me "I really like it!!"

Evan went to Patty's husband's birthday dinner tonight. It started at 9:00 and it is way too late for me. So I did not go.

Tomorrow is very special. Manaus Temple dedication. So we are going to 4:00 at church to see the dedication. They can't all go at the same time so have assigned us for 4:00 session.
Evan wanted to go to Dounovia's ward also because there is a 11 year old boy who is not a member. So he cannot get into the chapel. We have to have temple recomend to be at the meeting. And Evan is so worried about that boy so he wanted to go to their ward to be with him. But I am not. We have to be there at 8:00! That boy don't have parents and his grand parents don't let him baptised. Evan is so sweet like that!

Well, hope your weekend have been nice one.

I miss and love you so much.

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment