Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Auguest 8,

Dearest family and friends,

It was another nothing to do day. Sister Scadden is still gone so I had nothing to do so I stayed home.
I was watching Olympics but of course everything is Brasil VS_______.

I almost finished my scarf but I don't think I am going to use it because it is not that cold.
It is so nice that Evan has his cel phone now. I cannot believe that we did not have cel for 7 months.
I did not have headach and nausia today because I increased the medication. But my right leg is still very soar and painful!!! That is the same leg I had bad pain right after the surgery.
One of the sister gave me a cane but I put my right thum on the holder and now my right thum is very painful. This is my authritist hand.

Well sorry for nothing fun to tell you1

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment