Friday, August 17, 2012

August 18,

It was a good day over all for me.
Evan found the Japanese restaurant near by (About 10 minutes walk) and we had a nice lunch.
the waiter was a return missionary and he just got back 3 weeks ago. And his owned this restaurant. Very nice restaurant and remind us of the one in Hawaii, exteria wise)
The weather was unbeliebably nice and warm. Azelia is in full bloom all over the place. Ane we are still in the middle of winter!!!
But... I like the one in Eldorado better. That was so nice of Evan to take me there!!

Then went to the office for few hours and got home. My right leg is acting up and I almost fell so many times. That is why Evan does not let me go anywhere alone becuase of my balalnce problem. There are at leaset 1,000 holes on the streets!!! I am serious!!

Evan went to attend the Baptism but I could not go. He is so good to kids in other ward, They all love him. He loves to be with kids!!! Our ward do not have many kids.

Well that is all.

It was a happy nice day,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment