Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3,


Dearest family and friends,

I just read Tim's face book about teasing my English. I am glad that you are having so much fun reading it Tim.
I was so busy today helping Sister Scadden. They are leaving for a week next week so we were very busy. I am going to miss them.

Evan was so excited that he has his phone for the  I-phone now.
We will see if it really works or not.
I have very little trust in Brasilian about things like that. Remember it took us 2 months to get our home phone!!!!

I feel much better today because of medication I got from the doctor. Doug is the one who perscribed this medication. Thank you!!!

I can't stop thinking about Jonathan. I hope he likes MTC's meal. Amy told me she only had cereal there. I don't remember if I like it or not. Maybe not.

Well I am going to bed soon.It is already 7:30!!!! I like to be in bed by 8:00.

I miss and love you tons.

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment