Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25,

Dearest family and friends,

I don't know why but I could not sleep until 4:00 this morning. So I was tired all day long.
Evan and I went to Embu and I thought we were doing some shopping there but for some miscommunication, we went to Embu ward Primary activity.

Bus ride was horobble and thank you Joey for the patch. The driver ignored stop signs all the way. and the lady sat next to me was drank. Great trip.
We got home to have lunch and relaxed all afternoon. Except Evan, he went for walk. He is amazing.

Have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow and Can't wait to talk to my family. Let me know what time (your time or ours).

I miss and love you!!!

It is only 6:00 but I am going to sleep so that I can get up tomorrow for the church.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment