Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1

Dearest family and friends,

It was nice talking to Jonathan last night. I am so proud of him!! I wish I were there for the whole thing!!

Evan went to the store to put celphone active for his Iphone. He said he had to take A and B buses to get there but had to take C and D to get back. You figure! I am glad he got home safely. They told him that it will take about 10 days. But I bet it will take more!!!

We went back to the office after he came back.
In the elevator, there was a guy already in. And he did Sanban.(Pass his gas)
He did not even finch.

Tonight our doctor is going to bring my medication. I am so glad.

It was a nice slow day! for me but not for Evan.

Well,I am excited to go to the Temple tomorrow night. Every Thursday. It only takes 5 minutes to walk to the temple!!!

I really miss you all and love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment