Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24th,

Dearest family and friends,

Once again I stayed home and worked on Bishop's Warehouse records. Yes, I finally finished all, probable 600 pages. It is so much better to work at home.

Tonight one of the leader invited our missionaries over for dinner. Evan went but I could not. There is no way I can last all night!!It starts at 7:00 pm and that is about the time I get ready for bed.
Beside, I would die if they serve Brasilian food then what do I say!!!!
I went to the dinners which Brasilians invited us before and I had the hardest time. They told us to be there at 4:00 and they did not pick us up until 8:00. Then dinnere did not start until 12:00!!!!
Evan did not think I should go because I will be saying"Evan I would like to go home over and over!" Her is right! He will have a great time without worring me.

Today they were painting out side of the apartment and the smell of paints were unbearable. I had headach from it all day!!

Other than that it was a peaceful and nice day!!!

I miss and love you so much!!!

I really miss you all!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment