Tuesday, September 11, 2012

9/11

Dearest family and friends,

This afternoon I spent three hours at the hair dresser just to color and highlight.
I think I will go home with all grey hair!!! I hate it there. I asked everybody if they speak English but they all say "NO".

Jonathan has been giving me a good ideas of how to learn Portugues better. Thank you!!!

Do any one of you know if it is easy to color your hair by yourself? And if so, what brand is the best?

First thing I will do when I go back are:(After I get hugs and kisses from my grandkids)
1. Color my hair
2. Cut my hair
3. Perm my hair
4.Clean my teeth at the dentist.
5. And put new nails (They don't do it here. They only put nail polish, that is all)
6. Go to "Wing Top"
7 Good mexican food.(I can't remember the name.)
8. Good nomal pizza
9. Japanese store.

Yesterday, Brother Scadden printed 1,000 papers. Tomorrow I have to check everyone of them and put them in the envelopes and glue to close them.
Exciting?

I sure miss and love you!!!!

Hiroko





No comments:

Post a Comment