Wednesday, September 19, 2012

9/20

Dearest family and friends,

It was another hot hot day. Joey took me to work but I had to come home. I still get sick when it is so hot. And no air-condition!!!

Joey and I went to the office around noon then I introduced him to our workers and gave candies.
Then Evan and we had lunch at the temple. I thought since I had not had food at the temple, I will be OK but.....No! I got sick by eating rice with gravy. I am so sick of getting sick about anything. Joey had custered pudding and coun't believe how sweet it was. According to Joey, everything is solty or too sweet!

Then Joey took me back home and we just stayed home. Evan got back around 4:00 and he just took Joey to Chicken and Potatoe place. I am still sick from lunch so I could not go.
Chicken just don't do well with me any more.

Joey went to Wall Mart and got the delicious American style donut! He sure know what to get.

Tomorrow Joey and Evan are going to the park but no way I can go.

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment