Monday, September 17, 2012

9/17

Dearest family and friends,

It was the hottest day we had. Went up to 35 degree!!!
Poor Joey, he has been so hot all day long.
Evan, Joey and I went to Eldorado shopping center for lunch. I had
Gyoza and Tempura, Evan had fruits, Joey had mixture of Brasilian food.
He is amazing. Evan and I always get lost there but Joey knew where to go!

I got so sick because of heat so I stayed home and Evan went to work for few hours.
Evan and Joey just went to get ice cream. Joey is amazing. He keeps finding new stuff which we had never seen.

We had black out for few minutes and Elevator was not working and fan didn't either. Joey went crazy without fan!!!

But we got the electoricity back!!!!
But our home phone is not working!!!!
boy!.Something goes wrong all the time.

Well, it has been amazing to have him here. I want all my family to be here.
I miss my friends and family so badly.

Love,

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment