Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sept 10,

Dearest family and friends,

It was a hot hot Sunday and the girl usually pick us up to the church could not come today. So we had to walk (climb up) the hill and it was hot!!!

And the translator for RS did not come today. That means I had no clue what was going on. Good thing I read the lesson manual.

And....the translator for the Sacrament meeting did not show up either. Speaker was an Elder who has been here only 6 months and he was able to give a talk without looking at paper or anything!!!
Well, he is young. And I had stroke and lost part of my brain. I bet that was part of language.

On the way home, member of the ward noticed us walking and took us home!!!!
One good thing.

And Sumou started so we were excited.

I miss and love you all!!!

Hiroko

Joey, can't wait to see you in few days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment