Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sept 5th,

Warm and hot day!!!!I am not looking forward for summer.

I got sick again so I stayed home, since Evan will be too busy to take me home early.Today is 5th and I have 6 more months to go!!!!! No it did not go fast. Yes, I miss my family and friends so much.
I worry about Duke. I was so sad when Joey's Peanut died and I hate to see them go.

Tomorrow, no matter how I feel, I have to go to the office because Sister Scadden needs help. They are leaving in the end of Nov and I will feel so sad! New couple will come from Arizona in a month.

I found really good food(Japanese) across the street so I was looking forward to have it for the dinner but Evan said a guy just got the last one before he got it!!!! He should told the guys that it is for my wife and just take it from him!!!!!

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment