Friday, September 7, 2012

Sept 7,

Dearest family and friends,

I thought it was Wednesday but thought it was Thursday yesterday. so I went to the office. I usually go to the temple on Thursday and when I go to the temple, I don't go to the office. I can't handle two activities in a day.

But we rushed back home after work then went to the temple.
I put Jonathan' name on the prayer roll. I hope he will feel better. Then Duke also!

Today Friday is national Holiday. I have no idea what holiday it is. Evan went to MacDonald for me and got filet of fish. It was soooooo gooooood!!! Taste exactly the same.

It was so hot that I did not go out at all.

I think we are having election or something. There are so many posters all over, but strange thing is, their face is printed really big and name in small prints. And then they put huge numbers. I mean really big like 98573. No idear how they can remember the numbers!! and what is that for.

I hope all is well and love and miss you so much!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment