Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 31st,

The end of thre month!!!  Evan and I went to Butanta Shopping center to have lunch. I used to really like it, but I did not like it there anymore.
I got sick all afternoon. So Evan and I came back home around 4:30.

It was a cold day but not so bad.
Evan had some Brasilian stuffed bread (Chicken) for lunch and I did not like it at all. I just don't like the smells of chicken here! I have not eaten chicken for so long.

The office people are going to resort area for the meetings for three days in Nov. I do not want to go and Evan does not either. So he is using me for the excuse.
It is no use for me to go those meetings because I don't understand the language and will be stuck in the motel room for three days!.

We are talking to Jonathan tonight . Then it will be long time before we talk to him. We are not going to see him almost 2-1/2 years!!!

I really miss you guys so much and love you tons.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment