Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dearest and familieas and friends,

It was cooler but not so bad.
i had a breakfast and got sick and had a headach so I could not go to the church. I felt bad but I am glad that I read the lesson manuals.

i think I ate too greasy stuff today. I am getting like dad and get sick so easlily.

I am looking forward to leaving tomorrow. two sisters needed me to work and I hope I can work with
Sis Scadden. i do not like to do the other one because it is so confusing!

next Saturday Donovia wants us to go to her church at night. I really do not want to go. I ti Primary kids performance and it is not interesting gor me to go when mine is are not performing. We will see if I go or not.

We only got to talk to Joey and the Starleys. Tim, Amy did not answer. I really miss is when I don't see you guys.

Jowy told me that Punkin is 8 pl and I am so worried about her. She should be somewhere around 3-2/1.

Appearently she was eating cat's food and dog foods.

Well I hope all is well.

I miss and love you very much!!!

HIOKO

No comments:

Post a Comment