Sunday, May 27, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is another beautiful day. Not too cold and not too hot. But winter has not come yet. They said July is the coldest.

Luckily Carol picked us up and took us back home from church today. I was so glad because my knee is sti,, hurting and it is not easy to walk outside, even side walk.

As soon as I leave our front room (where TV is), Dad goes there and turn soccor game~.
No I still do not like it. I much rather see Animal planet or National
Geographic.

At church, our friend, Yuki, brought us delicious percimons. I absolutely love it.

They were showing Pomelanian on TV and I can't believe how much they look like Punkin. I was glued to the TV. I sure miss her. I hope she won't forget me!!!

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment