Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Today Evan went to see the doctor because he has a small bump on his head.
He went to the hospital and they told him to come back tomorrow for consultation. They charge about $300 for concultation. I wonder how much they charge for biopcy. I hope we have a good church insurance but Evan does not know.
I told him to keep it on his head a a gift from Brasil.

He is getting cold, I think. He sneezes 100 times a day. Poor guy! Carrying toilet pepers wherever he goes!!

Today I was supposed to help finance office and I did not like it. Because they only speak Portugues.
Thank goodness their computer and printer did not work so I just sat there doing NOTHING. I have to go back and help tomorrow but I hope the computer does not work.
I much rather work with Evan!!!

I feel so helpless without Evan and I hate that I have to count on him on everything.

Well I miss and love you.

It is getting cold!!!

Hiroko




No comments:

Post a Comment