Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Good news. Evan went to the doctor and she removed the bump on his head but told him there is nothing to worry about. She is not even going to perform biopcy.!!!!
so he is OK. He said that it does not even hurt.

After we ate lunch at home we went to the office. Evan was so busy all day because there was a huge flood in Manaus area and had to take care of what the church can do. So while he was doing that I was working with Sister scuddan.

Evan was sneezing all night and kept woke me up so I was so tired. He is doing fine today.

It has been cold today!! Tim and Jen, make sure you guys bring lots of warm clothes!!!
Remember we only have one tiny heater here at home.

Evan bought one piece of pizza this evening and it was not good at all. So greasy and they use different kind of cheese and they use olive with pits!

Well hope all is well and I do miss you all so much.

I love you!!!!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment