Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is a day off so we were busy cleaning our apartment becuase we invited Donouvia for dinner.
We are trying to do English-Portugues lesson. But today we did not do anything. We just ate. She is going to UA sometime in Aug and is quitting work at the office in June.
I am really going to miss her.

It was a really cold day. Yes, I am complaining that it is too cold. I had to wear so many layers to keep me warmer. We don't have heater!!!! We are going to buy one tomorrow for sure.

The summer in Sao Paulo was not bad at all, It really felt like we were in Hawaii.

I am so tired because I was doing  cleaning and fixing dinner and all. It was our first time to have people over for dinner. Actually we bought roast chicken and that yammy potatoes. and I made stir fryed vegitable and salad. So it was not bad at all.

It is May today!!! We have been here for 5 month on 5/17th and have been on mission for 5 month on 5/5. We had family homevening yesterday just two of us. That was so nice.

I really miss and love you!!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment