Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dearest Family and friends,

It was such a confusing day.
We were up until4:00am this morning and both of us were so tired. Evan went to the office on time but I stayed in bed. During the lunch, he called me and told me that he will come by to pick me up.
So I put make ups and got ready even thogu I was still tired.

He told me he will pick me up around 1:00 but he did not. He and I promised each other that I will never walk to the office by myself. The side street is so rough and I already twisted my anbkle twice and cars and bikes show up from no where.

So I called him and waited and waited. I finally called other elder and he told me
Evan is in the meeting. Evan could not pick me up due to the meeting!.Everyday is new!

Well so that was the exciting thing today.

I miss and love you tons and tons.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment