Monday, May 7, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Of course we did not get our micro weve oven! They said they will bring it tomorrow but we will see.

I had a headach so did not got to the office.

after the dinner, Donavia called us and wanted to come over. I was not feeling well but I said yes. She is going through hard time right now and I am so glad we were here for her. She is such a sweet girl.
She was here more than 2 hours just talking and I really love here.

She just needed us to listen. She is only 27 or 8 but I feel very close to her. She writes me a note all the time. She writes "Kisses and rugs"

I sure hope that we will get the micro wave oven tomorrow!!! Pray for us.

well, good night and have a wonderful week!!

I love and miss you so much.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment