Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It is Saturday and as I said, I did nothing all day.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
No microwaveoven yet. I am really mad!!!

Since we had heater, we had to be so careful not to use other electricity.

Patty and Daniel call this afternoon and asked us if we can go to the temple.
But by then I washed my hair and it was completely wet and could not use hair dryer so I could not go but Evan did go. He still has not come home yet!!!

I finished Lily's yellow scarf! I am adding more length to Tay's one right now.
I made purple one for Zoe but I am out of yarn so it might not be too long. Sooooooory.

Carol in oour ward was supposed to call us to arrange what time she will pick us up to the church but she has not called us yet.

I really learned I have to be patient with Brasilians.

Well, I am going to eat dinner now. No idea what!
Maybe top ramen.

It was not that cold today. We never know how to dress up!

Well good night.

I really miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment