Monday, May 14, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Last night after I went to bed, Donovia and her friend came by to give me hand made flowers, necklace and beautiful goldish orange stone necklace and earrings.
I have to have my ears pierced when I go home.

They are the one came to our house before and had dinner with us.
She is so sweet and loves that boy but she does not know what to do.
Becuause she is planning to come to US.
They are such a perfect couple to me. They sang Hyme to us!
They asked me to play the piano and I could not do well.

Today is cloudy and cold. Evan came home for lunch and told me to stay home because there are nothing I can do today.

I hope he will have something to do tomorrow.

I hope all is well and I miss and love you so much!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment