Monday, May 21, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was another beautiful day. Not bad for November!!!

Today was another busy day helping two departments. They send me to wherever they need extra help. I just have to keep telling myself "Somebodfy has to do it and this is a missionary work!!"
Today They had lunch for May birthday people and Evan went of course but I didn't. But they still have dessert left so I tasted. It was the best dessert I ever ate in Brasi. One of our office worker, Japanese, made it.The sister who fixed meal told us she will bring left over meal to night but I know how Brasilians are now.
So I go ahead and ate dinner.
That was a right decision becuse it is alreay8:30 and she has not shown up. It is 8:45 and she just came to brind dinner.

Tomorrow will be the same thing for me. I am doing whatever they need help.
My job is strecktly office job.

One of the sisters in our ward, Carol, who speaks perfect English has been so sweet.
She or her husband pick us up on Sunday and take us back home. She also told me that there is a big book store which might carry
English books. Evan is taking me there this Saturday. Can't wait!!!

I miss and love you.

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment