Friday, May 18, 2012

Deareswt family and friends,

It was a long day for me. I helped the finance department copying all the invoices.
It was a easy job, but you know when it is easy, you start doing so fast and loose the place where I was working. I really am not for the office work. But I help wherever help is needed. But the computer I worked on was very old and small and kept messed it up.


Today Evan went to lunch with one of the workers, Marcos. We really love him. they went to one of the Brasilian lunch place. But I did not go because I already had lunch before Evan told me.
He really loved it, surprise!!!!. So he got the same fish dish for dinner. It was good but they put bean sauces and that ruined it.

Evan really wants me to go there with him some day keep saying there are so many Brasilians are eating there.But I am not ready and it is not a good sign for me. He wants to go to the small reswtaurant around the corner and there are always tons of Brasilian eating. But the smell kills me. I hope he won't force me to go. Becuse he does have tendency to force me to eat what I don't want to.

30 minutes ago, Patty and her husband called and wanted to go to the temple at the last minutes. It was for 8:30 session and it was already 8:00. So he hurried and got ready to go but I did not. I asked
Evan to take me to the temple tomorrow. He better take me!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

I miss and Love you!!!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment