Friday, May 25, 2012

Dearest family friends,

I slept like a baby last nigth abut when I woke up my hwole right let was in pain. I don´t know what is wrong. but I could not even get out of the bed.

Last night brotherne took me through the veil was Brazilian but somehow I figure it out. Only Portuguese I spoke yesterday was good morning, good afternoon, good night and good bye and
 congratulations. How sad!!

today is clouday and are expecting rain. But overall it is a beautiful day.

Sadly I had not found gardinia lately. I guess I have to wait until this coming Spring!

Well I just got to the office so nothing is going on here. I guess I am helping Magie(Financial dept) with Evan this afternoon. I really like to work with Evan.

I hope tomorrow will be more exciting!

I miss an love you!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment