Saturday, May 26, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Another beautiful day.

We were invited to our friends birthday party this afternoon but since Dunavia asked us to go to her church first, we did not go.
Around 3:30, they came to pick us up but I did not go. My leg has been so painful. I don't know why.

It is Saturday!!!! So Evan got our favorite potatoes and chicken!! They only sell them on Sat and Sunday.
They are so good.

I spent all day knitting and tried not to walk around.
I am sure nothing serious and it will be fine. I am using Deep blue cream!!!

Well I am going to eat that potato!
Evan got that strange looking pork skin but I did not eat it.
I took video of how it looks like. So you decide if you will try it if you were here. They really looks horrible.

Well I hope all is well and I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment