Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dearesr family and friends,

It was a good Saturday but quite emotional. We took Danuvia and
Adreana to "Out Back" for dinner, When they servied the same brown bread, i just lost it. I started crying. I know I should be happy by instead I was too emotional.They had a desert Joey always eat. i had my first diet coke since i came here.

I got few more booksw but Evan said that he will get me Kindle and he thinks he can uunload Japanese books also. Is he right? HE DOES NOT THING it is more USA-Kindle. should I go ahead and get it?I have too have book in ny hand all the time.

Joey and Tim give me you input of me getting kidle. and tell dad what you think.
 do I get japanesse book also?
Can you imagin me sitting eating blakck bread crying!!!!So many memo0ries at Out
back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment