Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Another beautiful day!

Tonight they are having a big big succor games so from this morning around 6:00am ,we hear fire works all day long.   ( It is July 4th so I guess I feel like I am back home!!! Not really! I am just saying!) We did eat watermelon at the office. just a little celebration!! They were so good!But their fireworks are not the pretty ones. They are just big big noise! Sounds like gun shooting!
The game does not start until 10:00pm and everybody is saying not to go out tonight.
Evan was supposed to go out with Elders but he is not going. They say the traffic is going to be horrable.

Today I was supposed to help Evan at the office but most of the time, his computer was not working! You know how much he hates microsoft, ward!!! He was quite frastrated.

Tomorrow Danouvia, Adreana and we are going to the temple. Since I cannot do two things in one day, I will not go to the office and go to the temple instead. Danouvia is not staying over night tonight.
She is going to friends house.

Joey and Amy's animal, Scooter is sick. Please pray for him. (Sugar glider) He is so friendly and so cute!!! They just lost the cutest Prairie dog so my heart is heavy. Please pray for him! I have been so sad about them. That is the worst thing about having animals. They do die!

I miss and love you tons.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment