Monday, July 23, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was such a nice warm day!!!
Flowers are in full bloom all over. But not my flower at the temple yet!!! I guess flowers and trees think it is Spring! except my flowers.
It was such a short winter and I did not mind it.

Today I helped Evan closing the projects. But he was so sleepy since he took anahitomine (?) to avoid sneezing, he was so sleepy so we decided to go home around 4:00.
Then I saw sister Rocha with her dog. So I was playing with her at lease 30 minutes. During that time, Sister Rocha kept talking in Portugese and I had NOOOOO clue. But I kept agreeing whatever she said.

I twisted my back somehow and it has been so painful!
Boy I sure feel that my body is getting OLD!!!

hope tomorrow is going to be as nice as today.

I miss and love you tons!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment