Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

I had a bad Monday because Evan was gone and of course there was no phone. I hate the phone system here. Cel phone does not work well either.

I am upset that no one can help us with our phone!!!Almost  more than 2 months, we have no phone!!

It is a bit cooler but a beautiful day!!

Nothing new here at work. I am waiting for Sister Scadden needs my help. She said she has about 1,000  contrbanch to do this week. That will take for ever and tidious work. But someone has to do it!!!Right?

The cane they gave me to help y right ankle really works well but holding it tight makes my right thum hurts. You just can´t win!!!It is always something wrong with me. Nice to be old!!!!

Well that is all folks!!!!

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment