Sunday, July 8, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

We all went to Out Back last night and as soon as I saw their black bread, I started crying. It was delicious but I missed the time I went with my family and friends and could not stop crying. Even their knives are the same and that made me cry.
We had fried onion and they were good and I ate too much and got sick.
I was still sick so could not go to the church. Evan went to other church to meet a lady who is taking a lesson but she was not there. He even took a taxi to there .
My tummy is just like Evan now.

It is our holiday tomorrow (Independence day of Sao Paulo) so we will see what we can do. Evan and I might go to Eldorado shopping mall to get some medicine. We will see!
I just want to go out with Evan and nobody else tagging along with us.

Sumou started today so Evan and I are very happy.

Well have a wonderful week!!!

I really miss and love you all.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment