Monday, July 2, 2012

Dearest family and frieds,

On Sunday, When I woke up, Evan was already gone. He wanted to go to the other ward to help this young boy who is always all by himself. So Evan left early to go to the other ward. He did not even leave a message so I had to figure out that what he did.

Then Carol called and she took me to our church.She is such a sweet girl and yes, she speaks perfect English.

I was so tired and had another headach so wanted to go to bed early. But Danouvia and Adreana came by and she stayed at our house. She is having some kind of trouble with her mom.

Today was Monday and not a busy day at all. Helped Evan and Elder and Sister Scadden as usual.

Well, We might have to go to our Family HomeEvening meeting. Becuse one couple is leaving home this Thursday.

I miss and love you tons.

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment