Friday, July 27, 2012

July 27th,

Dearest family and friends,

Diazepam run out yesterday and since I did not take them for 2 days, I was sick all day. Just like How I used to be. Doug, I wish you were here.
We got a hold of the MD, member, and she only has 5 so she is going to bring them to us. Thank goodness.
She need to write Prescription but they were out so I have to wait.
Everything is so difficult here. I was hoping I can go without them but I guess not. I remember Doug gave me this medicine and I was feeling better right away. You are the best, Doug!!

Tomorrow morning we are taking our dull knives to the shapning guy on the street. We will see how good he is.

I hope I can start feeling better. She is going to bring them at 8:00pm.

I wanted to go to Eldorado tomorrow again but we will see. At least I have patches from Joey so Bus ride will be fine. They are miracle patch! I can even read a book while a car is moving!!!!

Well I think I am going to bed now!

I really miss and love you all!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment