Saturday, July 21, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

It was a nice Saturday. Evan and I went to Eldoradao. Still escalaters were not working!! They never work! and had Japanese lunch, Gyouza and it was not bad. Then got some more books then got candy coated macademia nuts. They were all gone by the time we are home.

Sister Rocha's daughter is visiting her with her dog from Brasiraila. So she brought me to play with her. She looks lot like Pumpkin. It was so wonderful to hold a real dog!!!

Adreana put a new shower head for us and it works so much better and I love it. Use to be it had only 20 holes but now feels like 100 holes. Finally water coveres whole body. used to be water covers 1/4 of boday so I have to keep moving around to get water!!!!
It is so much better!!!
Phone and TV are working!!!
Things are getting better.

I miss and love you guys so much!!!

Hiroko



No comments:

Post a Comment