Friday, July 20, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

I guess this weather is making me headache. I got ready to go to the office and at the last minutes, I had to cancel it.
Evan did not have anything for me to do so I just stayed home. It was nice that Evan came home early also.

I did go out to get my nail polish and that was the main event of the day.
Tomorrow Evan and I are going to Elforado again. We are adicted their candy rosted nuts. I get macademian and Evan gets mixed nuts with coconuts.

Everything is fine and yes, phone and TV are working. What a difference it makes!!!

Last night Adreana changed our shower head. So much better now. But I still miss OUR shower and bath tub!!!

Well hope all is well and can't wait to talk to my family on Sunday. Let us know what time is the best!!

I miss and love you!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment