Friday, July 6, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Yesterday we were supposed to go to the temple at 6:00pm with Danouvia and Adriano but they were stuck in the traffic so they could not. I was ready by3:30 and you know how much I hate being late. So I told Evan, lets go anyway so we went to 8:00 session. I really don't like to go that late but Patty and her husband were there so Evan was so happy. Brother Camargo who was the first Stake President in Brasil was there with his wife. I love that old man!!!!
We met so many of our friends from our ward. We also met a new temple missionary from las Vegas.

Today Evan came back after lunch but he did not go back to the office. Since Monday is another holiday, he said no one was at the office.

I am so glad to hear that Scooter is doing better. I put his name on the prayer roll. I was so worried about him that I dreamed that I was at the Vet with him. And I was getting bad headach during the night so I was asking Vet to give me a shot to relieve the pain!!!

Well Danouvia is coming over again to stay here tonight. I just have to accept and get used to it.

Well I hope all is well!!! We still hear fire crackers all day long.

Also one of our elevator is broken AGAIN!!! And they are making horrible sound drilling something!!!
It sure does not help my headach
Half of the time our elevator does not work and even our office only one elevator works. They told us that a guy might come to fix our phone today but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he did not. I am not surprised!

I sure miss and love you all!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment