Friday, July 13, 2012

Dearest family and friends,

Finally winter is here! But since we were using clthes dryer, we cannot use heater. Cold day.
Went to see the mission President this afternoon. We have the greatest president. I love him so much!!

Then worked until 5:00 with Sister Scadden again. We had to be home because TV people were coming to bring new remote controller. Yes, they did bring it today!! Surprise, surprise.
And it works now. The telephone is working also.

Now we found out that our oven does not work........Can you believe it?   What is next.
We think next is heater!!

Tomorrow we are going to Eldorado shopping Center again and I am going to have Japanese lunch!!!

Well, I'd better go to sleep. Last night my right leg was so painful that I could not sleep. It is always right leg.

Couple nights ago, Evan told me that in the middle of the night I turn the small lamp and went back to sleep.
Then five minutes later I woke up to turn it off. Evan said he asked me why I had light on but I did not answer. I was still sleeping.

Yesterday at the temple. in the middle of the scession ,one sister was singing. It is true!! And
Evan said he heard it also. They do talk alot during the scession also. And most of the sisters wear large danggling earrings in the temple!!!
It is so different and kind a funny.
We hear guys snoring several times!!

I miss and love you so much!!!

Hiroko

No comments:

Post a Comment