Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25th

Dearest family and friends,

Did you hear the news of bus been burned by 30 bad gangs? I occured last night. It was 8:00pm and pretty close to our ward!! There were few buses attacted.
It is scarely.

Worked with Evan at the office but computer kept freezing and he was very frastrated. "I hate Micro Soft" He kept saying that!! So we didn't have anything else to do.

It was a nice warm morning but It got cold by the afternnoon.

Some people said, in Sao Paulo, you can experience 4 seasons in a day and that is true.
Last night, we saw Elder Rocha with a dog. I was holding her about 30minues. And he kept saying something but no idea what. I have been here almost 7 moths but can't say anything. Just the very basic thins.

Tomorrow we are going to the temple. Can't wait!

I miss and love you so much!!

Hiroko


No comments:

Post a Comment